Adjustments, Alignment & Supporting Transformational Practice
The course takes place over two long weekends:
15/16/17th & 22/23/24th September 2017
at TriYoga, Camden
For teachers + dedicated yoga students
Booking available at: www.triyoga.co.uk
33 hours of training
This course is a unique opportunity to further develop key skills that will enable you to work with Ashtanga Yoga students in an inspiring, skilful and authentic way. Become a confident, hands-on teacher by learning the fundamental principles behind safe, confident and beneficial adjustments. Learn to hold and maintain a safe space for transformational practice to thrive and flourish.
The course will cover:
- the alignment principles behind safe and effective adjustments
- the traditional Sanskrit count to the correct rhythm
- how to give hands-on adjustments
- how to modify practice for common injuries and contra-indications
- how to establish a safe “ holding space” that facilitates and supports a transformational practice
- how to integrate the practices of pratyahara to quiet the senses during dynamic practice
- how to guide students toward deep stillness and peace
Joey’s intention for the course is to impart skills that will help support you to become a better teacher, allowing you to more effectively share the gift of Ashtanga Yoga with others.
Practitioners must have a regular, competent practice of the primary series, (this does not mean you need to be able to do every pose perfectly).
Fri 15th Sept 2017 15:00 – 19:00
Sat 16th Sept 2017 9:45 – 17:30
Sun 17th Sept 2017 9:30 – 17:15
Fri 22nd Sept 2017 15:00 – 19:00
Sat 23rd Sept 2017 9:45 – 17:30
Sun 24th Sept 2017 9:30 – 17:15
Email: email@example.com if you have queries about the course or its suitability for you.
Click here to book